Are you still clueless on what to get dad for Christmas? Check out some amazing gear and tech items he is sure to enjoy!
- Harry’s Grooming Set: If you have never tried a Harry’s razor you are definitely missing out (here’s a hint: it’s not just for men!). This year they are offering this amazing holiday set with includes 1 Winter Truman Razor Handle, Foaming Shave Gel (4.0oz), 3 German Engineered Blade Cartridges,1 Travel Blade Cover. Are you a Winston fan instead? Don’t worry, they are also offering an equally amazing set in this edition as well!
- Apple Watch Series 3 : The newest Apple Watch does it all. If dad is super techy, then this gift is worth the price tag.
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-In Microphone: If dad loves to listen to his tunes (or favorite game) then the B&O portable Bluetooth speaker is a great gift. Besides being portable, it’s also splash resistant, and can turn on with a quick shake.
- Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Do you know a dad who loves to exercise or just keep a drink around him? The Hydro Flask is our absolute favorite gift to give during the holidays! This insulation bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for six hours.
- Google Daydream View VR Headset: This VR headset definitely offers tons of fun new and veteran dads. The best part is that besides the quality is amazing, it’s also affordable!