Are you still clueless on what to get dad for Christmas? Check out some amazing gear and tech items he is sure to enjoy!
- Harry’s Grooming Set: If you have never tried a Harry’s razor you are definitely missing out (here’s a hint: it’s not just for men!). This year they are offering this amazing holiday set with includes 1 Winter Truman Razor Handle, Foaming Shave Gel (4.0oz), 3 German Engineered Blade Cartridges,1 Travel Blade Cover. Are you a Winston fan instead? Don’t worry, they are also offering an equally amazing set in this edition as well!
- Apple Watch Series 3 : The newest Apple Watch does it all. If dad is super techy, then this gift is worth the price tag.
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-In Microphone: If dad loves to listen to his tunes (or favorite game) then the B&O portable Bluetooth speaker is a great gift. Besides being portable, it’s also splash resistant, and can turn on with a quick shake.
- Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Do you know a dad who loves to exercise or just keep a drink around him? The Hydro Flask is our absolute favorite gift to give during the holidays! This insulation bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for six hours.
- Google Daydream View VR Headset: This VR headset definitely offers tons of fun new and veteran dads. The best part is that besides the quality is amazing, it’s also affordable!
Love of impromptu dance parties, 80’s cartoons, and horizontal life pauses (aka naps); Natasha Brown is a stay at home mom of 4 kids, and wife to one lucky guy! In her spare time, she is co-editor of Grits & Grace, as well as editor for The Mother Hustler Blog and Creative Director for the Mother Hustler podcast.