Can you believe how close it is to Halloween? October is my favorite month for various reasons, and Halloween is definitely one of them. If you happen to be having a Halloween get together for the kids, or if you want to surprise them with a fun breakfast drink, try my Ghostly Banana Smoothie!
I made this drink super easy, just a few ingredients and you’re good to go. I’m not shy with my struggles to get my children to eat the right things, sometimes putting fruit in drink form is the only way I can get them to cooperate. No, I’m not ashamed to admit it.
Since I love smoothies and Halloween, I had been trying to think of some great drinks I could make that everyone would enjoy. The banana smoothies in decorated mason jar glasses were a hit!
Check out Audrey’s costume and don’t forget to pin the recipe for later.
A healthy delicious drink you can have for breakfast or anytime!
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup almond milk 120ml
- 2 tablespoons honey maple syrup or agave
- Place the bananas, yogurt, milk, and honey in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle with a little extra honey if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love of impromptu dance parties, 80’s cartoons, and horizontal life pauses (aka naps); Natasha Brown is a stay at home mom of 4 kids, and wife to one lucky guy! In her spare time, she is co-editor of Grits & Grace, as well as editor for The Mother Hustler Blog and Creative Director for the Mother Hustler podcast.