Thank you KiwiCo for sponsoring this post. Visit KiwiCo’s website to find the right crate for your child!
With our hectic weeks and very long days, it’s difficult for us to have a chance to sit down with the kids and do a fun activity. Even though the weekend/school breaks are often reserved for playtime, every now and then we love to sneak in a fun learning activity.
One of our favorite ways to do this is by letting the kids complete fun and age-appropriate STEAM activity crate from KiwiCo.
KiwiCo inspires kids to see themselves as makers and to develop creative confidence to change the world through engineering and creating their own innovative designs and outcomes. These amazing projects not only empower kids to start a project and complete it, but it also teaches them to make a difference.
The weekends are the perfect time for our six kiddos to sit around and complete a fun and innovative project!
Another big plus is that all of the projects come with everything you need in the box! No last-minute trips to the store, no frantically checking the obligatory kitchen junk drawer for batteries, paper, or scissors. Everything needed is in the box!
Our son loves to create. Since he is very hands-on, and loves to tinker and build, a subscription box to KiwiCo is perfect for him! KiwiCo is a monthly subscription crate that comes filled with age-appropriate STEAM projects for kids, from toddlers to teenagers.
Each box comes with a preselected activity, as well as materials and a booklet with everything needed to create the project. KiwiCo isn’t just for older children either.
There are several crates and each one comes with an age-appropriate activity for that specified age group. The Panda Crate (0-24 months) includes information, inspiration, and products that help with your toddler’s development and creativity.
- The Panda Crate (0-24 months) includes information, inspiration, and products that help with your toddler’s development and creativity.
- The Koala Crate (2-4 years) focuses on play-based learning.
- The Kiwi Crate (5-8 years) inspires kids’ creativity.
- The Atlas Crate (6-11 years) teaches young explorers about the world through globally inspired projects.
- The Tinker Crate (9-16+ years) encourages experimentation in science and engineering by focusing on hands-on learning.
- The Doodle Crate (9-16+ years) focuses on art-based projects in order to build confidence and creativity.
- The Eureka Crate (14+ years) teaches how to apply principles of science and math to the design of everyday items.
While tailored towards kids, these projects can be fun for the entire family! We love sitting down on the weekends and exercising skills that we as adults may have forgotten!
Have you tried KiwiCo? If so, let me know what you think!
If you haven’t tried KiwiCo, you can click here to get a free trial crate (just note, all you need to cover is the shipping)!
What fun projects do you like to create with your kids?
Don't Miss A Single Thing!
Subscribe to get our latest content, reviews and early access to giveaways!