If you enjoy Taco Tuesday as much as well, everyone else here is a fun twist on traditional tacos. Whether you enjoy beef, pork, shrimp, chicken or fish, here is a fun recipe that the entire family will enjoy!
| Fish Tacos|
| Makes 4 Servings|
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds red snapper fillets
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage
Love of impromptu dance parties, 80’s cartoons, and horizontal life pauses (aka naps); Natasha Brown is a stay at home mom of 4 kids, and wife to one lucky guy! In her spare time, she is co-editor of Grits & Grace, as well as editor for The Mother Hustler Blog and Creative Director for the Mother Hustler podcast.